Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Mother

I finally talked with my mother regarding her half sister. She in a nuthsell said that she would not talk with her regarding what was said in Hawaii, because she wants to "enjoy" her relationship with her for the remaining time they have on this earth. But she didn't say anything about the stress that her half sister puts upon my father when they are in the same room. I really am beginning to despise my mother's half sister for her antics.

Now is the issue of my dad's land that he is selling in the PI. I am hoping that myn mother's half sister stays out of his way and does not ask for a handout of what is my dad's inheritance from his parents. The remaining parcels of land that he owns with his siblings in Manila. It seems that she is expecting money whenever my mother *(in this case my dad) comes into money, and this is wrong.

No comments: