Saturday, May 19, 2007

Baby makes 5


A lot has happened since the last time I blogged on this account. First I am a daddy again my baby girl, juliana rai montero virata was born march 6 2007. That makes her about 2 1/2 months right now. She was born in Fountain Valley California and she is really cute. Really she is a cute cute baby, though I don't see the filipina in her as she is really white, like my eldest son. She has a cute button nose and a really nice smile, not to mention a dimple when she smiles. A real cutie. She breast feeds with her mom for the most part, but now that her mom is back to work, she gets bottle fed formula and breast milk that her mom pumps. I am the one to take care of her during the day as I still am fortunate enough to work from home. Hopefully that won't change for the next several years. We'll see. On another note, I am the last editor standing at my company. Yup, I was the first editor hired back in 1999 and am the last one standing. the last few, one quit to work somewhere else, another left as he was already working for another company while drawing a paycheck from the company, and the third one was laid off. Most of them had already lost interest and weren't producing what they were supposed to produce anyway so screw them.
And finally, I heard that my ex's mom had died of heart failure. The thing is, I haven't seen her or her mother since 1990, that was 17 years ago, but I can remember it as if it was just yesterday. I think though that she died of a sad heart as the day before she died, she found out that her husband has liver cancer. Such a freakin bummer as she was a great woman. Anyway, I had flowers sent and was informed that they caused a minor stir, with some asking who they were from and such. Oh well, I sent them with the purest of intentions. Rest in peace lola.
Summer is almost here and I find myself with some extra baggage, so I have renewed a pledge to get into good physical shape before the boys take off for summer break. I hope that they go to Hawaii so they don't get too bored, but who knows. I still have dreams of moving back to Hawaii, things are getting weird in the Golden State. We've got illegal immigrants DEMANDING citizenship. Imagine that, they come here illegally, cut in front of thousands of people who want to come here and demand citizenship, yet they wave the Mexican flag. And now the congress has come up with a plan to give them a path to citizenship, yet the Mexicans in Mexico thinks that it doesn't allow enough mexicans to come to this country. Hello? Mexicans aren't the only ones who want to come here. We don't have to provide them anything.


No comments: