Saturday, June 21, 2008

Surfboard Slut


I've been on a surfboard buying binge as of late, and now I have about 15 surfboards. Call me a surfboard slut. I like to ride them all. The more variation the better right? The photo above is an old photo, I am gonna have to trot out my new boards for a new photo, but I picked up a Wegener and an old Skip Frye, what looks like an Eagle, but not sure.
It has been way too hot the last three days here in the OC. So much so that it has been difficult to sit in my home office. Josh and I built it out above my living room two summers ago in part to relieve the heat that the upstairs portion of the house gets. Our house sits directly in the face of the sun as it sets, so the afternoons are brutal, especially upsatirs. We put a window in just to let the breeze in but it still gets super hot.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

hi tito john, got your message. thanks for your greetings. :)
do you have any new pictures of your daughter? would want to see them.
take care!