Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Juliana my vane daughter

Juliana is now 20 months old now and is stringing together three to four word sentences. She understands virtually everything that I ask of her, and for the most part is a good girl. Did I mention she is cute? Anyway, she has discovered Youtube, and specifically, she has discovered the videos of her that I published to Youtube, and she always wants to watch them whenever she is in front of a computer. She used to watch her friends "babu" and "tata" Sebastian and Catalina, a brother and sister combo who she has play dates with in the morning before I head off to work. But now she is totally into watching the videos of herself on Youtube, which is funny as heck. She always wants to watch herself on youtube, and for that she gets the vane award. my daughter, i love her so much, even if she is so into watching herself on the computer.



juliana at 15 months




juliana at 20 months

No comments: