Sunday, May 03, 2009

My name is John and I am addicted to surfboards

While some folks get addicted to drugs, or alcohol, or sex, I have an addiciton to surfboards. My name is John and I am addicted to surfboards. I have just purchased yet another board that I don't think I really need. My justification was that it was shaped by a very good shaper who only does custom work, and it was cheap, at only $320. But the problem is I just bought a board about three weeks ago for just $51, and it rides well and is in very good condition. Now I don't know what I am going to do with all of my boards. I am looking right now at 10 boards in my office alone, and probably close to 10 in the garage, and three in the back yard that are just junk. I need to stop this thing because it is getting out of hand and I need a new laptop computer. Maybe time to sell some boards.

No comments: