Sunday, March 06, 2005

Dream: My 66 Mustang and Brad Thompson's rock throwing

I once had a 1966 Ford Mustang. Before we moved to Hawaii, I reluctantly sold the car. Well, lately I've been looking at Mustangs again, checking them out on eBay and seeing what they are going for price wise. I figure I can buy a Mustang that was similar to mine for about $5000. Anyway, last night I had a dream about the good old 66 Mustang. was attending my 20 year high school reunion, and was talking with Tracey Siegel and another girl, I forgot her name. Well anyway, we were talking about what we were doing now, I guess the usual reunion type stuff when somebody came in and said My Mustang was trashed. I ran out and sure enough, Brad Thompson was throwing rocks at it, putting the finishing touces on destroying it with a bunch of kids. I went up to brad, totally upset, and said you have to pay for that, and he said no problem. You see, in reality, my friend Brad is a millionaire, having made his money working for his mother's business. Well she was able to later sell her business and Brad got a cool million or so from his mother for working for her during the time. So in the dream he had no problem of paying me back. But the problem was he was paying me with $100 bills, and everyone, even the hold up types were there to watch, and they were watching.

And Brad was getting nervous.

So he said, "John we need to get out of here, we are about to get jumped." And I was feeling the same thing, so we went looking for his car, but when we found it, it was wedged between two other cars, which was not good if we were to get away fast enough without first getting shot at for the money Brad had paid back to me. Anyway, we both got in the car and I was getting too nervous myself, so I said to myself, this is just a dream and woke up. Well, when I woke up, my heart was beating way too fast, presumably from the andrenaline that was created during this episode. I don't know how else to put it, but that dream really got my heart pumping.

No comments: