Friday, April 01, 2005

Dream sequence: Palawan Airlines

I was planning a three day trip to Palawan, but without Jovi. I had already packed my stuff but my carry on was a cement parking block. I arrived at the terminal, and going through security, I was stopped and asked why I was carrying the parking block and what I was going to do in Palawan. I replied vacation but the security goon wouldn't accept that so he started asking me these stupid questions and I wouldn't answer them, then I saw Paul Frank go through with no problem and I said "Hi Paul" and the security officer said, "oh you can say hi to Paul Frank but can't answer my simple security questions?" and I replied, I went to college with Paul and can say hello to him if I want. So Mr. security finally let me go, but I had to go through customs, and since the same people who were taking tickets were handling customs as well, they waved me over to the check in counter that also served as the customs counter. At this point, I was beginning to miss my wife and let it be known to customs that I couldn't travel without her. They proceeded to say, it is too late, you can't travel without her, but I proceeded to explain that I would get myself into mischief in Palawan if she didn't accompany me, so I said I wasn't going to go, so I woke up. Weird dream eh? I mean what is with the cement parking block?

No comments: