Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dream: Internet overload

This one is a good one. I was at my high school reunion, and some of the people there began to roast me due to some of the writings I had written that were on the Internet. It was really weird seeing my classmates slam me for opinions on such things as Microsoft antitrust issues and other really meaningless things, because they were just that, opinions. I took it all in stride, when I said "I am on the Internet" I really meant it. but an ex came up to me and said I can't believe you, trying to negotiate a settlement on the Internet. A settlement for what? It was really a scary one, because people kept lining up to take shots at me, but I was really unfazed by it all because they were all, except the settlement one, referring to opinions, written clearly by someone who is opinionated. And then I woke up. After I woke up, I tried to get back to sleep to get back into the dream to fight back, but I just couldn't get back to sleep. The only other time I tried to get back to sleep after waking up in the middle of a dream, was when I was having sex with a woman in my dream, and everything was interupted by waking up. Those episodes have occurred several times over the course of the last 20 years, and let me tell you, those are the worse kinds to have interupted.

No comments: