Monday, February 14, 2005

Old Skool Dreams and a VW Bus

Jovi bought Jeremy a pair of Old Skool Vans yesterday at the Vans store at the Citadel. He is really a shoe freak, and has quite the collection of shoes, mostly Vans, but a few other brands sprinkled in here and there, but no Nikes, thank god.

Anyway, all this Old Skool shopping caused me to have a dream last night. I was working at Huntington Surf and Sport and went to work with no shoes on, and the manager, pointed it out and told me, no shoes, no work, so I had to go back home and get a pair of shoes. but I didn't have a ride, so I asked Kevin Finney if could borrow his VW Bus, and he said sure, but it was parked about 3 miles from main street, so i had to hoof it, barefoot, to get to his car to drive home to get my shoes. However, on the way I stopped at a garage sale and my original Old Skools, from 7th grade were for sale at the garage sale, so I bought them and put them on.

They felt like a glove, but I was still in the house that was selling its junk (In Hawaii, I went to several "estate sales" which basically is what they call them, but unlike California, in hawaii, a lot of people have garage sales in inside their houses, where virtually everything in a designated room is tagged for sale, but that is for a different time), and it was being torn down. I was on the stairs when the walls came down, and I had to get out of there fast, All of a sudden, only the stairs were standing, but it was physically impossibe because they needed some sort of support, so I jumped off, and found myself crawling through a crawlspace just to get out. I finally made it out, I still ahd my Old Skools on but I didn't need Kevin Finney's VW Bus anymore. Then I woke up.

No comments: