Thursday, October 12, 2006

All that Mushy stuff

I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt that I met up a woman whom I had written off a long time ago. It was really strange because this woman in the dream was a lot more civil and friendly than I had previously remembered the last time there was an exchange between us. We had gone out to dinner and it was cold, and we cruised through some parts of town that you really wouldn't get caught cruising through, yet there we were cruising through it as if nothing happened. The main drag, sort of like Keeaumoku street in Honolulu, was alive with lots of lights and people just hanging out, lots of girlie girlie hostess bars. We went to a house and actually had a friendly conversation. There was a lot of hugging and "all that mushy" stuff but no kissing or anything like that, just what two long lost friends would do if they hadn't seen each other in years. I really don't know what to make of it, other than just a dream. I live my life. She lives her life. We are all happy and that is all that matters, in the dream of course.

No comments: