Saturday, November 20, 2004

Dream 3: Bong pogos into a river

Last night I went to sleep early. It seems that dual surf sessions tired me out too much to stay up past 8pm. Anyway, when the REMs started going I had a dream I was at a party for one of the studio mothers in the Philippines and my cousin Bong, who is not an actor, (I feel that actors are those who take to the stage rather than the silver screen) but a movie star in the Philippines, was doing a pogo stick dance with another movies star and they pogo'd into a river, which took them way down stream. The river was only 5ft deep but it was running so fast that he couldn't get himself out of it. So he practiced a technique that he learned while trying out for the Philippine olympic kayak team, (it was a dream so don't ask me why), to float feet first and keep your head up. So that is what he did for several miles, and we tracked him via helicopter until finally he was able to pull himself onto a fork in the river that wasn't running fast. He was saved, and that was it.

No comments: