Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Random 'Rithmetic notes

Today I don't have much to write about, except that being a parent can be challenging sometimes. For example, I was going through my son's math workbook on his teacher's advice and noticed all the red ink for incorrect answers. I had tried to fix this prior by having him go to the math tutoring club after school but it seems that it didn't work, so I asked him to redo the day's math homework, and the wife and the know it all teenaged son started to get on my case for being too harsh. But I wasn't. At least I don't think I was.

Anyway, my son then went into his room on his bed and started to redo the math homework. When I went to his room to see how he was doing, he proceeded to go into his closet, turn on the light, and shut the door and did his math homework in there. So he was there for 30 minutes redoing his math homework. Now he is watching TV and asked if I wanted to watch SEINFELD, and I said yes. It was the episode where he was trying to get rid of his BMW because of the body odor left behind, which stank so bad that even the thief wouldn't steal it. What was your favorite episode of SEINFELD?

No comments: