Wednesday, November 10, 2004

No Swell

There hasn't been a swell since last week and I am dying to get tubed! I went out at Newport before work today to check it out and it was pertty flat. 1ft ankle slappers at best. The water has again turned a bit cold, around 60 degrees or so, and its only going to get colder. On days like these I wish I were back in Hawaii, at least there'd be some swell some where on Oahu. Or if it was flat I could at least go free diving off Shark's Cove or Hanauma Bay. I miss those days in Hawaii. Truly lazy days.

But its been flat.

After my session I noticed that there was some cracks on the rail of my board, right down near the tail. I am thinking that the leash is providing some serious stress in the tail area which resulted in the cracks. So I went to Surfside to buy some ding repair kit, and I'll be out of the water for at least a few days to let the board dry so I can patch the cracks. Pray for SURF.

No comments: