Monday, January 02, 2006

Crashed my car

After 20 plus years of driving, I finally got in a car crash that totaled my car. WQell it happened when me and the boys were going to the desert for some dirt biking when a woman driver came onto the freeway too fast and crashed into the trailer I was pulling. I then proceeded to lose control of the Expedition, and hit the center divider, totaling the car in the process. I have been in a funk ever since, it happened Nov 19 on the 22 freeway. Such BS, but at least no one was hurt. When she came on I tried to move to give her space, but she still hit me. Another woman in a Honda civic proceeded to lose control as well and spun out, hitting the center divider as well. It was pretty much mayhem. It totally sucks, because the Ford was already paid off. Oh well, chalk it up to living in this crowded place called Orange County, not The OC, but Orange County. So now I bought a Toyota Tundra, yet another gas guzzler, but what do you do when you have toys to pull. You can't do it with a hybrid. Though the Hybrid is th next vehicle I want to buy. Gotta teach my son to be some what socially responsible, because his mom ain't gonna, what with her Mercedes Benz and fancy sunglasses. She is so OC.

No comments: