Monday, January 02, 2006

iPod

I finally got an iPod. I've been learning how to use it the last few days, and I really think it is pretty cool, even though they've been around for about 6 years. I bought josh one for Christmas a few years ago, a 3G 1oGB model, but I never really used it all that much. Jeremy got a video iPod from St. Nick this Christmas, so jovi got his old shuffle. The boys gave me a $50 gift card to target and I went looking for something to buy and bought the nano, a 2GB model. Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to convert all my Cds to iTunes.

Well not all of them, and it isn't like I have a bunch of them. I looked at my collection and I've got a bunch of stuff from the 80s and 90s, Everything But the Girl, Swingout Sister, Basia, as well as some 90s stuff like Sublime, Smashing Pumpkins, Offspring (I am seeing this girl and she just might be out of her mind, well she's got baggage and its all the emotional kind), as well as some other random stuff, Eraserheads, 2-pac (same muthafucking place same mutha fuckin time), Snoop Dogg, and all kinds of other noise, Israel Kamawiwo'ole. Illona Irvine. I've been busy just converting all that stuff, but its cool to have your library playing from your car stereo instead of just 6 CDs or just one CD, which brings me to my next topic. . . .

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

nano's are nice. i only have an ipod shuffle and am very happy with it (mom's gift for me).

Sunshine said...

nano's are nice :) i only have an ipod shuffle (1 gig) but am happy with it.