Friday, October 15, 2004

Dream 1: Zombies in Huntington Beach

Last night I dreamed that Huntington beach was about to be invaded by zombies, and they were coming from the beach. You supposedly could tell they were zombies because their eyes glowed. My best friend in High school, Tim Kearsing, was the mayor of HB and he insisted he had everything under control. He didn't, so my wife and I tried to head back to Manoa (in Hawaii, hey it was a dream anyway), but in the crush of people trying to get away from the zombies, I got separated from my wife. I ended up getting away with Lois Tanner's clan (she is Mormon, and she and I sat next to each other for two years in 5th and 6th grade), but the entire time I was calling out Jovi's name and couldn't locate her. I became so distressed at not being able to find her, I said to myself, this is a bad dream and I am going to wake up and she'll be next to me. So I decided to wake up from my dream and sure enough, she was there. I was relieved because I found her again.

So to kick off my occasional dream entries, I am letting you read up on my latest, Zombies in Huntington Beach. I have a few other good ones that I've kept in my head since high school, including driving the flyover freewway in the Amazon, the 200lb popcorn girl who gains weight for every floor she goes up in an elevator, and driving to the Philippines from California.

No comments: