Thursday, October 28, 2004

Dream 2: Kathy Rauls' House

I had the strangest dream in a while. My parent's bought Kathy Rauls' parents house on Carnegie Ave. It is weird because my parents live the next block over from Kathy's parents, but anyway its a dream. SO we went to check it out and there were a few people still renting out one of the rooms. We went outside in the backyard, and the backyard, which in reality abuts up to a nursery (Sakioka Farms) , was actually butted up against a house in Midway City, and the back yard had a car on a hydraulic lift and several pigs and dogs running around. This was all viewed from the lanai which was on the second floor and guarded by a Boxer dog that had the most silky fur coat. The Rauls' left some antique Tonka trucks, and various other trinkets. I remember the dog being so friendly and truly opretty. he'd come up and lick you, then go back to his perch and bark at anyone who tried to come up to his perch, except me.

Anyway, I should have wrote this down when it was still fresh in my mind, because other people were in it, but I just can't remember who.

No comments: